Our Sharp Edge Cake Class will take your cake decorating skills to the next level, although beginners are more than welcome.
By the end of your sharp edge cake class you will:
- Learn professional techniques to prepare the perfect white chocolate ganache.
- Learn how to split and fill a double-height 6-inch round chocolate cake.
- Professionally cover your chocolate cake with white chocolate ganache to achieve super sharp edges.
- Professionally cover your double-height cake with sugar paste with a sharp edge technique.
- Identify how to make a flawless silver metallic finish to your cake.
- Learn how to professionally present your double-height sharp edge cake on its board.
- Learn professional hints and tips on wedding cake design and staging.
- Understand how to dowelling your cake, and top tips to produce a second or third-tier in the future.
- Understand how to transport and display your wedding cake.
All equipment & materials are provided for you, drinks are also included throughout the day.
Please note that the Botanically Correct Wafer Paper Orchid will not be created by students in the class. This is the subject of another specialist class we offer. Should you wish to learn how to make this stunning Orchid, Please ask your local tutor for dates or email email@example.com
If you can’t see a suitable date on our site, or want to make a group booking for a Private Party or Hen Do, then please get in touch, as we may be able to make other dates available to suit.
Once you have purchased a class we operate just the same as “Buy a Gift” or “Virgin Experience Days”. Shortly after checking out will receive an email (make sure you check your junk folder!) with a unique booking code. Head back to LOCATIONS and contact your local tutor to book your place.