Vintage CupCake Class - £145
This is a great workshop for the beginner or experienced baker. Don’t worry if you’ve never actually picked up a piping bag before or worked with sugar paste or flower paste!
In our one-day Vintage and Lace Cupcake Class you will learn a variety of techniques to turn the humble naked cupcake into a show stopping decorated masterpiece! This class introduces you to sugar craft and shows you how to use fondant to cover your cakes.
We will share with you our experience, and tricks of the trade, and show you that you do NOT have to spend a fortune on equipment to create amazing results.
Using just piping nozzles, and of course our freshly made beautiful buttercream, we will teach you to create a variety of stunning cupcake designs and our very simple technique for fondant topped cupcakes.
We will then introduce you to sugar craft and the amazing decorations you can create to adorn your cakes.
By the end of the five-hour class you will have been taught how to:
- Professional techniques on filling your cupcake cases
- Baking techniques and shared secrets and tricks of the trade.
- How to make delicious vanilla buttercream.
- Our special technique for fondant dommed top cupcakes.
- Use Flower paste to create a variety of decorations to adorn your delicious cupcakes.
- Learn how to ensure your ingredients are at their peak of freshness for the best results.
Our classes are a lot of fun, and we would love to welcome you along. Everything is provided for you, including the apron. All you have to bring with you is your creativity!
Here at The Cake Decorating Academy we are passionate about our cakes, and of course that all begins with the ingredients that go into making them simply delicious! Our cakes not only look good but taste amazing too!