Bespoke 1-2-1 Private Cake Class
Tailor the class to suit your learning needs or leave it up to us to design one for you!
Do you prefer learning in a private one-to-one environment? Our bespoke private tuition will offer you the opportunity to create a class tailored to your individual needs. Beginner to intermediate.
Maybe you have started, or are starting a cake business and can access PRINCES TRUST FUNDING or NEW ENTERPRISE ALLOWANCE funding if you are on Income Support (Talk To Us we Can Help)
We are registered with local councils, the DWP, and The Princes Trust to provide training to start your own cake business. GET IN TOUCH for more details.
Perhaps you have a very special cake to make for an important occasion? Or are you a professional cake decorator wishing to enhance your portfolio? With the complete undivided attention of a The Cake Decorating Academy Ltd experienced tutor, you will have their wealth of skills and knowledge at your disposal, plus business advice and access to our No.1 Best Selling Author of ‘Cake Biz Success’ – Diana The Cake Biz Coach and her wealth of knowledge for running a cake business successfully.
During a free telephone consultation with you, we will listen to your requirements and put together your bespoke private tuition itinerary. The content will be agreed upon by you before attending.
We can put together a day, 2, 3, or 4-day program. It is what you need to achieve your goals
You can choose from techniques such as:
- Professional techniques fondant and sharp edge cakes.
- Baking techniques and shared secrets and tricks of the trade
- How to make delicious The Cake Decorating Academy vanilla buttercream
- Create a number of buttercream finishes using a variety of nozzles including buttercream flowers for Cupcake Bouquets.
- Use food colouring to create a two-tone buttercream effect
- Use Flower paste to create a variety of decorations to adorn your cakes. Such as beautiful sugarcraft roses.
- Learn how to ensure your ingredients are at their peak of freshness for the best results.
- Straight edge buttercream finishing.
- How to get the perfect fondant covering with our unique rolling techniques.
- Wafer paper flowers/Buttercream Flowers/Sugar Paste Flowers
- Cake Lace.
- And MUCH MUCH MORE. The list is endless…………
Here at The Cake Decorating Academy, we are passionate about cake decorating. Our cakes not only look good but taste amazing too!
During your unique 1:1 class, you will be working with one of our top cake decorating tutors. Our director is a fully qualified tutor, and has taught Cake Decorating at the famous University College Birmingham, and is an expert in cake decorating, as are all our tutors. Our Director is also a best-selling author, a magazine columnist, and a consultant to the baking industry too, so you are guaranteed to be in good hands with our team of experienced tutors.
Your exact learning needs will be catered for so come and enjoy yourself whilst learning.
Certificates are presented at the end of your course.
The Cake Decorating Academy is located in Lichfield Staffordshire, Pershore in Worcestershire, Enfield North London, and Nottingham. We regularly welcome students from all over the world to our academy. We can recommend overnight accommodation near to our venues
We are very used to working with fellow cake decorators who require Vegan, Eggless, or Alcohol-Free products…nothing phases us!
PRIVATE COURSE TIMES & DATES
Bespoke private tuition is arranged by prior appointment only.
PRIVATE COURSE PRICES
Full day with top Cake Decorating Professional – POA (starts from £420 – £570) FREE LUNCH.
PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT CAN ONLY BE MADE VIA BACS or Cheque/Cash for Bespoke Private 1:1 Tuition
Contact YOUR LOCAL TUTOR or firstname.lastname@example.org