Cake Decorating Classes in Worcester
Hi I’m Nicola,
Have you ever been to a cake decorating class or course before?
Why not make a weekend of it?
Our classes are set in the beautiful village of Fladbury, near to the beautiful city of Worcester and the historic towns of Pershore and Evesham.
80 miles north-east of Cardiff, and 101 miles north-west of London. It is in the WR10 postcode district.
The cake decorating classes in Worcester are ran by Nicola Gossage.
There is lots to see and do:
- The Vale Golf Club
- Historic Evesham, Battlefield Trail
- Worcester Cathedral
- Lots of beautiful Walks
- Stratford Upon Avon
Great for children too, why not bring the whole family:
- All Things Wild
- West Midlands Safari Park
- Sudeley Castle
Places to stay:
- Wood Norton, Evesham
- The Vale Golf & Country Club, Bishampton
- Chequers Inn, Fladbury
- Angel Inn Hotel, Pershore
- Woodlands 159
- Premier Inn
- The Lenches Lakes Camping/Caravan
Places to eat:
- Casa, Evesham (Italian)
- The Cafe at Craycombe (Good breakfast and sandwiches)
- Flavours, Evesham (Great Pizza)